Our Volunteers make the difference between loneliness and liveliness at UPH and Lawson Manor. Whatever your age, talents and available time, we can find ways for you to serve -- and also to have some fun!
We have a phenomenal crew of approximately 100 volunteers, age 9 to 99, who provide more than 1,000 hours of service each year. All volunteers must pass a background check prior to serving.
The United Pioneer Home Auxiliary works to raise funds and host events that enrich the lives of our residents and support our staff. We meet on the first Thursday of each month in the Chapel / Community Room at 2 pm. All are welcome to join us.
The Auxiliary's annual fundraising activities include:
- June Bake Sale (3rd Saturday)
- August Pie and Ice Cream Social (1st Sunday)
- Christmas Tea and Raffle (1st Sunday in December)
- Cook Book Sales
We also serve treats and provide support to staff at the following events:
- Valentine’s Day Party
- "Over 90" Party
- Staff Appreciation Day (Friday afternoon in May)
- August Pie and Ice Cream Social
- Decorate and take down Christmas Trees (usually 1st Thursday in December)
- Christmas Tea
For More Information Contact
Barb Schrammen - Activities Director
Phone: (715) 472-2164 ~ Email: firstname.lastname@example.org