Providing Long Term Care Services:
- 24-hour licensed staff on duty providing skilled nursing care
- Private and semi-private rooms
- Medicare and Medicaid certified
- Onsite physical, occupational and speech therapy services
- Activities and programs seven days a week
- Access to podiatry, dentistry, audiology and optometry services through an onsite visiting provider
- Onsite beautician/barber services
- Hospice services available
- Several private spaces for use by our Residents and their families
Rehabilitation Services Available:
- Physical Therapy
- Occupational Therapy
- Speech Therapy
Therapy services are provided by MJ care.
For more information call our main office at United Pioneer Home: (715) 472-2164 and ask for the Therapy Department.